Project_3: Work in Progress

My intention is for this image to reflect on the effect of recycling on the earth. I don't believe that I've really captured that in this first attempt. I think a good idea would be to have the water pouring over an "industrial-esque" scene and where the water is pouring nature is slowly taking over. I think that I was able to make the water look as if it is pouring out of the bottle very well and the blending of the water into the earth is working rather well.

CG

Comments

  1. I like your concept so far. I like that you found something you wanted to express instead of just making a nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept you're going for. What you have here looks really good, but I didn't quite understand the concept at first. It made me think of alcoholism or another concept along those lines. I like the idea of an industrial scene, I can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment